What is Social Media Management?
Social media management is the process of managing your online interactions and content across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,YouTube, and Pinterest.
Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your company’s social media profiles. It also includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility. Here are just a few of the tasks that are involved with managing social media:
Choosing the Right Social Media Management Platforms
Before we can begin putting together a game plan for social media management, you will need to consider what the best social media platforms are for your business. Here’s a brief overview of the different platforms and what benefits they can provide your business:
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2 Billion monthly active users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is also a nice balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side with more female users than male users. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 328 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload your video content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share through other channels.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is another great channel for sharing image-focused content. This has become a must for consumers who are interested in DIY, crafts, home improvement, nutrition, fitness, fashion, and more. If your brand sells a product or service that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
Our Social Media Marketing Services help your business grow brand awareness, relationships, and website traffic.
Develop Brand Awareness (Followers):
Growing your followers on social media will help you increase word of mouth and referrals. Our social media marketing services will help you increase your followers with relevant people. We will ensure that your followers match the demographics, interests, and behaviors of your typical customers.
Build Relationships (Engagement):
When you build a strong connection through engagement with your audience, they are more likely to buy from you. We will help you increase engagement (likes, comments, etc.) on your social media posts. The more engagement you have, the stronger your connection is with your audience.
Increasing Website Exposure (Traffic):
Increasing your website traffic will directly influence leads and sales. We will focus on developing social media advertising campaigns that drive high volumes of traffic to your website. To increase conversions, we can add-on retargeting ads to stay in front of recent website visitors.
What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing, or SMM, is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising.
How Social Media Marketing Can Help You Meet Your Marketing Goals
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!